Ideal for persons wanting a touch of southern life but quick access to urban Guam. Quaint residential cul-de-sac minimizes street traffic. Within 5 min drive to Naval Base (south) or to Naval Hospital (north), and short walk/jog to Asan beach park and ocean; All the amenities making life pleasant; LED lighting, all 15-16 SEER ACs, 18cf/ice maker refrigerator, and front loading washer/dryer.
- MLS Number 18-2701
- Address 118 Aflaque Court, Asan, Guam 96910
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 118
- Street Name Aflaque
- Village Asan
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 1000 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 1
- Condition Good
- Year Built 1998
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Block Concrete
- Flooring Laminate
- Utilities Electricity-Metered,Public Sewer,Water-Metered
- Laundry Carport
- Parking Carport
- Appliances/Pers Prop Dryer,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer,Water Softener
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Asan-Maina!
Asan-Maina is located in the southern part of Guam. The area is quite large so it is commonly broken down into two portions the main village along the coast is Asan, and its neighboring community between Nimitz Hill and Agana Heights is called Maina.
This fairly modern-looking suburban village is pleasant. Its land sits partly on the hillside of Nimitz Hill and partly on the flat land below it, near the sea. Many houses are built on the hillside, and a very few near the sea.
The village is five minutes away from the US Naval Hospital in Agana Heights. To get to Navy Exchange in Santa Rita will take you nine minutes. If you want to travel to the central, downtown area of Tamuning, it would take you about ten minutes. There are no schools located in the village, but there are buses that do stop in the Asan-Maina. The buses serve all students who will be attending DoDea schools, public school, and private schools in other villages. Route 1, commonly referred to as Marine Drive, passes right on the side of Asan so it is fairly easy to get through the village.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Asan, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Saturday 22nd of September 2018 02:38 AM