You've found your home here. Totally renovated to meet the needs and demands of today's discerning clientele. You'll feel the luxury of this home in all the many fine touches. Split air-conditioners, bright lights, comfortable furniture, beautiful finishes - and all the extras! Pots and pans available. Dishes, Silverware, Mugs and Glasses, tasteful Art pieces on the wall. Ceiling fans add that charming tropical touch. And a sleeper-couch for that friend that needs to crash. Easy stroll to all the fun and excitement that Tumon has to offer. A quick and easy commute to the north or south of the island. And you have a pool to luxuriate in whenever it calls to you. Ample parking available for you and your visitors.
- MLS Number 18-3251
- Address 120 Rivera Lane 211, Tumon View Condo Phase II, Tumon, Guam 96913
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Condominium
- Building/House #: 120
- Street Name Rivera
- Building Name Tumon View Condo Phase II
- Apt/Unit # 211
- Village Tumon
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 735 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 2
- Bedroom(s) 2
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 3
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 1973
- Ownership Leasehold
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Utilities Public Sewer,Water Included
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed No Pets Allowed
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop Other Personal Prop,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Window Blinds
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,Pool,Prof. Landscaping,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tumon!
Tumon is the tourist district of Guam. Many hotels, restaurants, shopping districts, and clubs are located in the small village. There are also many apartments and a few residential areas in the village. The beaches of Tumon are the most famous beaches on the island. The serene views and buildings attract millions of visitors worldwide annually.
Tumon is in the central part of Guam. It is roughly twenty minutes away from both the Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo, and the U.S Naval Hospital on Guam. There are many pedestrians that walk the Tumon strip throughout the day, so the traffic in the village is bearable if you are patient.
Where luxury meets paradise.The shopping outlets are more high-end name brand retail stores. The Duty Free Shopping Outlet is home to many iconic brands and high ends fashion that attract many tourists every day, where you can find a list of brand names: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Coach, and more. The hotels in the village rate between three-star to five-star hotels. They are known worldwide for its level of class and luxury. There is a world-wide assortment of restaurants scattered all across the village!
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tumon, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Monday 15th of October 2018 09:08 PM