Prime business Hagatna location.2story w/ basement, all concrete bldg.Close to banks, govt. offices and shopping center.Total gross area 7,365sf+-. Four separate units.(2units first floor & 2units on second floor). Plus basement/storage. Submit your best offer!
- MLS Number 18-150
- Address 139 Chalan Santo Papa Juan Pablo, E. Saylor Bldg, Hagatna, Guam 96910
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Comm. Building For Sale
- Style 2storywbas
- Building/House #: 139
- Street Name Chalan Santo Papa Juan Pablo
- Building Name E. Saylor Bldg
- Village Hagatna
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 6998 sq ft
- Stories 2
- Condition Good
- Year Built 1983
- Property Size 537 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Commercial
- Construction Block Concrete,Concrete,Poured Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Vinyl Tile,Concrete
- ADA Compliance Unknown
- Utilities Electricity Included,Electricity-Metered,Public Sewer,Water-Metered
- Parking Unassigned
- Other Mail Delivery,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Hagatna!
Hagatna is the capital of Guam. The village is nestled in central Guam, between Agana Bay and Agana Heights. It is the business center of Guam, and because of this it is one of Guam's least populated residential villages. There is much history that is still present today that you may spot on the side of the road.
The village is fifteen minutes away from Navy Exchange, in Santa Rita. For those who are traveling to the U.S. Naval Hospital only takes less than ten minutes, and less than thirty minutes to get to Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo. Route 1 cuts through the village, so getting around are easy. If you have a child, there is a public elementary school in the village and a private high school for girls only also-should your child be attending another school in another village or DoDea, there are bus stops around the village for your convenience.
The history of Guam is rich in Hagatna. There are many places for you to see and explore. Latte Stone Park contains eight latte stone pillars that were transferred by the military back in the 1950s. The stones were built by the ancient Chamorro's who lived in huts that were built on top of the pillars. At the base of the cliff lines, there are man-made caves that were used by the Japanese during World War II. One cave is located directly behind the Latte Stone Park. The Plaza de Espana was the location of the Governor's Palace during the Spanish occupation in 1693, also located in Hagatna. The plaza also has historical structures that date back to the 1700s. Just around the corner of the Plaza de Espana is the Spanish bridge, built in the 1800s. Hagatna holds Guam's greatest treasure that is all waiting for you to discover.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Hagatna, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Monday 19th of November 2018 05:47 PM