Mango Tree is located just minutes from Cost-U Less, Guam Premier Outlets or Tokyo Mart. It's convenient place to live in this complex with a good neighborhood. The unit is on the 1st floor. Concrete fenced with 2 reserved parking stalls. A stack washer and dryer are in the unit. Well maintained building and the unit is ready to move in by 8/24. Interior photos will be uploaded soon.
- MLS Number 18-3067
- Address 155 Sgt. David Camacho Street 2A, Mango Tree Center, Tamuning, Guam 96913
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Condominium
- Building/House #: 155
- Street Name Sgt. David Camacho Street
- Building Name Mango Tree Center
- Apt/Unit # 2A
- Village Tamuning
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 450 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 1
- Bedroom(s) 1
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 3
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1999
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Block Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Vinyl Tile
- Fence Concrete
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed No Pets Allowed
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop Dish Washer,Refrigerator,Stack Washer/Dryer,Stove with Oven
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tamuning!
Tamuning, the "downtown district" of Guam, is located in the central part of the island. The village is probably the most advanced village on Guam. Some may not even call it a village, but more of a city.
Tamuning is evenly close to both the AAFB and the NEX, with about a twenty minute drive each way. The traffic is steady throughout the day. Guam's main highway Marine Drive runs straight through the village. Because Marine Drive is so near in Tamuning, getting to places should not be a hassle.
There are many places to see and explore. The Guam Premiere Outlet in Tamuning is one of Guam's most popular shopping outlets that are filled with many retail stores. Its food court has a wide selection of cuisine for all your cravings. The Guam Premiere Outlet also has a movie theatre that always has the latest shows available for you and your family. Guam's very own Ross is located in the outlet as well. Down the road from GPO, the village is home to the world's largest KMART. For those who want to cool down from the island heat may want to stop by Guam's largest waterpark, the Onward Beach Resort & Waterpark; complete with a wave pool, a lazy river, Jacuzzi, slides, and a baby pool.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tamuning, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Wednesday 15th of August 2018 09:10 PM