Affordable Multiplex 3-unit Dwellings. 1st unit = 2-storey concrete structure that has 4bedrooms & 3bathrooms. 2nd unit = 3bedroom & 1bathroom. 3rd unit = 2bedroom & 1bathroom. Both 2nd & 3rd units have concrete wall and tin roof. These 2units are in Fair Condition and may need some work in the roof area. The complex has 2-submeter for power and water. 1st unit is Tenant Occupied.
- MLS Number 17-1868
- Address 162-1 Magsaysay Street, Dededo, Guam 96929
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type MultiFamily For Sale
- Building/House #: 162-1
- Street Name Magsaysay
- Village Dededo
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96929
- House Size 3600 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 9
- Bathroom(s) 5
- Stories 2
- Condition Good
- Year Built 1999
- Property Size 811 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Multi-Family
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete,Metal
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Chain Link
- Utilities Electricity-Metered,Public Sewer,Water-Metered
- Laundry Outside
- Parking Carport
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the beautiful village of Dededo!
Dededo is the most populous and second largest village on Guam, with many fun and exciting things to offer. Dededo has a little bit of everything Guam can offer you, from its wonderful shopping centers to the beautiful sandy beaches. There is always something to look forward to in the beautiful village of Dededo.
Dededo's location is a ten minute drive away from the Andersen Air Force Base that is located in the village of Yigo. It is very convenient and there is hardly any traffic since you will be traveling north bound. The Naval Communications Station (NCTAMS) is also located in the village. For families with children, there are many public schools, private schools, and daycares that are scattered throughout the village that are a few minutes away from wherever you may call home.
Dededo is home to the Micronesian Mall, which is the biggest mall in Micronesia. There you will find vast shopping outlets, a world-wide variety of tasty dishes in its food court, and a movie theater. All of these are a few minutes' drive for your enjoyment and convenience. A few blocks from the mall on weekends, you may also want to explore Guam's Dededo Flea Market. Then outdoor swap meet is a gold mine for those looking for steals and deals on your everyday items. There are a lot of vendors that sell clothes, furniture, second-hand merchandises, food, fruits, plants, and more! Dededo is the shopping center of Guam.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Dededo, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Saturday 23rd of September 2017 08:33 AM