4 Bedroom 3 bath home for sale located on a quiet circle in Windward Hills. Property comes with a two-car covered carport with outside storage room, water tank, an outside bathroom, laundry, covered patios and lanais around the house. The house itself has a nice kitchen with durable Corian counters, a large living room, 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom in the hallway, and a master bedroom with its own bathroom. The yard is huge and fenced around the rear of the property to create a private getaway where pets and children can run and play.
- MLS Number 16-4035
- Address 192 Laguina Circle, Yona, Guam 96915
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 192
- Street Name Laguina
- Village Yona
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 1459 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 4
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 1
- Condition Good
- Year Built 1986
- Property Size 1927 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone C(OLD)
- Access Paved
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Chain Link,Concrete,Gated,Perimeter
- Utilities Cable TV - Billed,Electricity-Metered,Septic Tank,Water-Metered
- Laundry Patio
- Parking Carport,# of Spaces Covered
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop Dryer,Other Personal Prop,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,Outside Bathroom,
About the area
Buenas! Welcome to the village of Yona.
Yona captures the true island spirit. Populated with stunning rolling hills and spectacular ocean views, the village of Yona is no stranger to paradise. It is lush with Guam's green jungle.
A twenty minute drive will take you to either the NEX or U.S Naval Hospital. Since Yona is on a hillside, you will see the mountains or the ocean just off the cliff on your drives either down south or up north. There is hardly any traffic in the village. A lot of new housing developments are being developed in the surrounding area that is sure to be an eye catcher. Though there is only one elementary school in the village, Manuel U. Lujan Elementary School. If your child will be attending another school, there are bus stops in the village that do serve DoDea students and both public high school and middle school students in villages other than Yona.
The village is one of the largest villages on Guam. Although most of its area is mostly residential, there are many interesting attractions for you and the whole family to keep busy. The LeoPalace Resort sits on a massive chunk of land that is filled with plenty of outdoor activities; consisting of a convenience store, sports field, a golf course, swimming pools, restaurants, a bowling alley, a hotel, and a condominium development. Many concerts, championship games, and festivals are hosted at the resort annually.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Yona, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Monday 20th of November 2017 07:45 AM