Check this captivating 2 story executive home with 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms. Centrally located, walking distance from park, church, gas station. Close by stores, schools and bakery. Additional factors to consider includes 1. High quality Kitchen cabinets 2. Insulative drop ceiling design. 3.Mediterranean style aluminum shutters. 4.Fully Fenced with aluminum automatic electronic gate and many more!! Call your Favorite Realtor to schedule showing
- MLS Number 18-3135
- Address 196 San Roque Dr., Barrigada, Guam 96913
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 196
- Street Name San Roque Dr.
- Village Barrigada
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 2565 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 4
- Bathroom(s) 3.5
- Stories 2
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 2015
- Property Size 543 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Full,Gated
- Utilities Electricity-Metered,Public Sewer,Water-Metered
- Laundry Inside,Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed No Pets Allowed
- Parking Garage
- Appliances/Pers Prop Dish Washer,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Barrigada!
Barrigada is a crowd pleaser. Located in the central part of Guam, the village is largely residential, with a small portion for commercial land use. It is known for being one the most affluent neighborhoods on Guam, with homes that overlook the ocean and much of the island.
Being that Barrigada is central Guam, it can take you roughly twenty minutes to drive to either Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo or Navy Exchange in Santa Rita. It takes about ten minutes to get to downtown Tamuning or the Micronesian Mall in Dededo. Three of Guam's main routes run through the village, so it is easy for you to get around.
What you need may be right next door. For your convenience, Barrigada is home to the A.B. Won Pat Guam International Airport Authority, the primary regional facility in Micronesia and the US Post Office's Guam Main Facility. If you are the military, the Guam National Guard Readiness Facility is in the heart of Barrigada. It is complete with administrative offices, classrooms, secure storage areas for equipment and weapons, a gas station, and a shopping area. There are three public schools in the village for your child, and one private school. Bus stops are located around the area that serves a few of the Guam public schools that is in Barrigada, its surrounding villages, and DoDea.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Barrigada, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Sunday 23rd of September 2018 07:17 PM