5-7 mins to the front gate of Andersen Air Force Base and minutes away from local grocery stores, bakeries, and the Micronesian mall. Tucked away in this private set back this 4 bed 3 bath is Fully gate, private with open concept living. large yard for your pet to run around and safe for the kids to play.
- MLS Number 17-3397
- Address 280 Chalan Lujuna, Yigo, Guam 96929
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 280
- Street Name Chalan Lujuna
- Village Yigo
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96929
- House Size 1800 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 4
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 1
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 2011
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Concrete,Full
- Utilities Electricity-Metered,Water-Metered
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Carport
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop Refrigerator,Stove with Oven
About the area
Buenas! Welcome to the village of Yigo.
Yigo is the largest and northernmost village of Guam. Yigo is home to the Andersen Air Force Base. The base takes up most of its area, but there is still plenty of activities to do and sights to see, such as swimming in the crystal waters of the its beaches.
It is a five minute drive to the AAFB from the border of Yigo and Dededo. If you want to travel to downtown to the nearest shopping mall, Micronesian Mall in Dededo, it will take a little less than fifteen minutes.
Looking for a school for your child? If you are in the military, DoDea offers you an elementary school and middle school in the Andersen Air Force Base. For those looking for a public school, there is Simon Sanchez High School located in the center of the village, F.B Leon Guerrero Middle School, and Upi or Machanaonao Elementary Schools. There are also a few private schools in the area that are also available in Yigo for your child.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Yigo, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Friday 20th of October 2017 09:52 AM