Large and rare two-story rental in Nimitz Estates. Large kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a beautiful fenced yard that is neighbored by mother nature! Ceramic tiled floors, wonderful light, stacked washer and dryer, and plenty of indoor and outdoor storage!
- MLS Number 18-2831
- Address 33 East Anaco Lane, Piti, Guam 96915
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 33
- Street Name Anaco
- Village Piti
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 1960 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 4
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 2
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1973
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: None
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Partial
- Utilities Electricity-Metered,Water-Metered
- Laundry Inside
- Parking Carport
- Typhoon Shutters Metal Panels
- Appliances/Pers Prop Dryer,Refrigerator,Stove,Washer
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Piti!
Piti is located on the southern coastal part of Guam. The village is lush with Guam's green jungles and mangrove. There are many historical sites and natural beauty the village has to offer you. The coastal waters flourish with marine life and there are numerous of outdoor activities for all your enjoyment.
Piti is seven minutes away from both the U.S. Naval Hospital and Navy Exchange. The drives along marine drive to both locations have barely any traffic at any time of the day. For those who are traveling up to Yigo or Dededo, may take you about twenty five minutes or less.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Piti, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Thursday 19th of July 2018 12:09 PM