Massive Merizo home for the island lover inside of you! This house really gives you the bang for your buck! The location offers peace, quiet, and a true island living feel. Close to some of the most beautiful beaches on the island, you'll really appreciate the vibe here. Current business license is on hand. Currently occupied, but the home will be vacant November 5th. Call your agent today to schedule a showing now, or after it's vacant. New interior photos will be posted after November 3rd.
- MLS Number 18-4142
- Address 343 Pedro C. Meno, Merizo, Guam 96915
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 343
- Street Name Pedro C. Meno
- Village Merizo
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 1700 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 4
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 2
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1992
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile,Vinyl Tile
- Utilities Cable TV - Billed,Electricity-Metered,Water-Metered
- Laundry Outside
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Carport,# of Space Uncovered
- Appliances/Pers Prop Refrigerator,Stove with Oven
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Merizo!
Merizo, otherwise known to locals as Malesso, is the southernmost village on Guam. It is home to many local farmers and rural individuals. Merizo's coastline is one of Guam's greatest treasures. Capturing both the Philippine Sea and the Pacific Ocean, its waters are definitely paradise. There are many outdoor activities to do in the village and many adventures to partake.
Merizo is about a fifteen minute drive away from Navy Exchange up in Santa Rita, and a twenty eight minute drive away from Naval Hospital. Although it is the southernmost village on Guam, the drives up north from the village are not one to disappoint when it comes to scenic routes. Route 1 from Merizo going up north, you have Guam's coastal reef on one side of you and on the other you have Islands' hillside mountains.
An Island within an island, Coco's Island is a small land mass less than a mile away from Merizo. The island is a popular tourist attraction and is home to Guam's indigenous bird, the Guam Rail. You may take a boat ride to the island. There, you will be greeted with many fun activities to do such as parasailing, snorkeling, jet skiing, and more! There are no commercial buildings or businesses on the island, so it is superbly clean and fresh. It is truly a home away from home. If you are not up for the boat ride, the Merizo Pier is a popular swimming spot among the locals. People are able to jump off and snorkel around the area.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Merizo, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Wednesday 12th of December 2018 03:53 PM