Looking to become a landlord? If so... take a look at this great investment property, with 100% occupancy. Four total units, with each unit being 2BR 1BA. This property is nearby schools. A must see.
- MLS Number 18-682
- Address 530A&B Sgt E. Cruz Street, Santa Rita, Guam 96915
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type MultiFamily For Sale
- Building/House #: 530A&B
- Street Name Sgt E. Cruz
- Village Santa Rita
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 2952 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 8
- Bathroom(s) 4
- Stories 1
- Condition Good
- Year Built 1994
- Property Size 1000 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Multi-Family
- Construction Block Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Vinyl Tile
- Fence Concrete,Partial
- Utilities Electricity-Metered,Water-Metered
- Laundry Outside
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop Refrigerator,Stove with Oven
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Santa Rita!
This quiet village is nestled in the southern part of Guam. It is one of the smallest villages on the island, if you exclude the US Navy Exchange.
The Navy Exchange is in Santa Rita. The Navy Exchange offers military housings, shopping outlets, a gas station, elementary/middle school, and more. If you live outside its gates, but still stay in Santa Rita, your drive to and from shouldn't take you more than ten minutes. There are buses that do serve students outside the base. Guam largest public high school, Southern High School, is also in Santa Rita. Near to Southern High School is the Harry S. Truman Elementary School.
It is the simple living. Not only is Santa Rita one of the quietest and smallest villages on the island, it is also one of the least modernized villages on Guam. D's Corner Store and Santa Rita store are the only two stores located in the village, along with one video store the Santa Rita Video Store. The village is surrounded by natural water sources, and shares it with the villages of Talofofo, Yona, and Agat.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Santa Rita, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Friday 17th of August 2018 12:15 AM