Cute started home for sale at a great price. Take a look.
- MLS Number 17-2106
- Address 647 North San Dionisio Drive, Umatac, Guam 96915
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 647
- Street Name San Dionisio
- Village Umatac
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 1000 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 1
- Condition Fair
- Year Built 2005
- Property Size 921 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Mountain
- SqFt Source of Info: REALTOR
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Mobile Home
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Umatac!
Umatac is the definition of "island living." This small quiet village is located on the southern part of the island and its community is relatively small. The village is only made up of a handful of residents. Its roads and land is made up of hills, valleys, and the coast line.
Umatac is less than fifteen minutes away from the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita. If you are traveling to the US Naval Hospital, it will take you roughly twenty minutes, and thirty minutes to get to downtown Tamuning. The villagesí roads consist of only two lanes, but there is hardly ever any traffic at any time of the day. Your drives are accompanied by tall mountains and hills as you make your way through the village, a beautiful sight when the sun rises and sets.
Take a walk in the past in Umatac. As you make your way through the village, you will notice many remnants of the Spanish Colonel Era that still remain intact and put on display. Umatac has the most historical background dating back to the 1500s when Magellan, a Spanish explorer, landed in the Umatac Bay. You will find a number of cannons that overlook the bay that Spanish soldiers would use to protect the Bay from pirates. There are a number of unfinished bridges left by the Spanish still in the village. These can all still be viewed and explored today. Every May, the village hosts a Discovery Day reenactment of Magellanís landing. The day is filled with many entertainments for the whole family to enjoy.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Umatac, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Tuesday 23rd of January 2018 05:43 AM