Great for investors fully fenced duplex. Each unit has 3 bedroom /2 bathroom each units. The owner has put a concrete in the middle of the duplex for privacy.Must see to appreciate!!! This duplex sits on a half acre lot.
- MLS Number 17-4347
- Address 814G & H Ch.Emilia Dydasco, Yigo, Guam 96929
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type MultiFamily For Sale
- Building/House #: 814G & H
- Street Name Ch.Emilia Dydasco
- Village Yigo
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96929
- House Size 1000 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 6
- Bathroom(s) 4
- Stories 1
- Condition Fair
- Year Built 1994
- Property Size 1858 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Multi-Family
- Construction Concrete
- Flooring Vinyl Tile
- Fence Concrete,Full
- Utilities Electricity-Metered,Water-Metered
- Laundry Inside
About the area
Buenas! Welcome to the village of Yigo.
Yigo is the largest and northernmost village of Guam. Yigo is home to the Andersen Air Force Base. The base takes up most of its area, but there is still plenty of activities to do and sights to see, such as swimming in the crystal waters of the its beaches.
It is a five minute drive to the AAFB from the border of Yigo and Dededo. If you want to travel to downtown to the nearest shopping mall, Micronesian Mall in Dededo, it will take a little less than fifteen minutes.
Looking for a school for your child? If you are in the military, DoDea offers you an elementary school and middle school in the Andersen Air Force Base. For those looking for a public school, there is Simon Sanchez High School located in the center of the village, F.B Leon Guerrero Middle School, and Upi or Machanaonao Elementary Schools. There are also a few private schools in the area that are also available in Yigo for your child.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Yigo, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Monday 22nd of January 2018 09:59 PM