You won't be disappointed. Promise. Totally renovated - and with class and good taste. A first floor unit too - so, you have a backyard. And you don't have to maintain the yard. How awesome is that? All appliances are brand new too. Contemporary colors, layout and appliances. Apusento Gardens is just a 10 minute drive to Hagatna. Convenience store (should you need something right away), mail reception all on-site. Pool is yours to enjoy. On-site management. So many pluses to living here. Yes, BUSINESS LICENSE in place.
- MLS Number 17-3435
- Address 193 Chalan Pahong H110, Apusento Gardens Condo, Ordot-Chalan Pago, Guam 96910
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Condominium
- Building/House #: 193
- Street Name Chalan Pahong
- Building Name Apusento Gardens Condo
- Apt/Unit # H110
- Village Ordot-Chalan Pago
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 1060 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 1
- Bedroom(s) 2
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 3
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 1990
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Perimeter
- Utilities Public Sewer
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed No Pets Allowed
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop Dish Washer,Refrigerator,Stack Washer/Dryer,Stove with Oven,Window Blinds
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,Playground Area,Pool,Security Guard,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the serene village of Chalan Pago-Ordot!
Chalan Pago-Ordot is located in the eastern-central part of Guam. The village is small but has a strong community. Most of its topography is filled with many low hills, small valleys, wetlands, and streams. Most residents have been built along these hills and nearby mountains. The area is rich with lush green vegetation such as bamboos, mangroves, palm trees, and local flowers.
Chalan Pago-Ordot is twenty minutes away from the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita. If you are traveling up North, like to Yigo, it would take you twenty five minutes. For those with children, there are a few schools in the village, public and private for all your Childs' needs. If you wish to send your child to DoDea or a school in another village other than Chalan Pago-Ordot, there are bus stops located throughout the village for your child's transportation.
The village is a great place to call home. Chalan Pago-Ordot is known for its peaceful and cozy atmosphere. It is a place for those who love simplicity and relaxation. The island breeze is constant in the village. The people are friendly and welcoming to their neighbors. There are small stores and a supermarket for your convenience. Route 10 goes straight through the village, so driving is fairly easy to get around.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Ordot-Chalan Pago, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Sunday 21st of January 2018 10:40 PM