Looking for R-2 property that has utterly spectacular view-one of the best on island! You can see the ocean on both sides of the island; the entire northern half of the island; Rota on a clear day; and the wind blows right up the hill 330 days a year. One partner is separately listing her 1/3rd interest in 243R1 (13,532SM) so it may not be available. Home is on 245-2; duplex on 245-3 and are being sold with this listing. Topo & sample subdivision map available. Ideal for ''stairstep'' development.
- MLS Number 18-2796
- Address Binakle Road, Asan, Guam 96910
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Land For Sale
- Street Name Binakle Road
- Village Asan
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- Property Size 16073 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Realtor.com Type: Land
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Asan-Maina!
Asan-Maina is located in the southern part of Guam. The area is quite large so it is commonly broken down into two portions the main village along the coast is Asan, and its neighboring community between Nimitz Hill and Agana Heights is called Maina.
This fairly modern-looking suburban village is pleasant. Its land sits partly on the hillside of Nimitz Hill and partly on the flat land below it, near the sea. Many houses are built on the hillside, and a very few near the sea.
The village is five minutes away from the US Naval Hospital in Agana Heights. To get to Navy Exchange in Santa Rita will take you nine minutes. If you want to travel to the central, downtown area of Tamuning, it would take you about ten minutes. There are no schools located in the village, but there are buses that do stop in the Asan-Maina. The buses serve all students who will be attending DoDea schools, public school, and private schools in other villages. Route 1, commonly referred to as Marine Drive, passes right on the side of Asan so it is fairly easy to get through the village.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Asan, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Thursday 20th of September 2018 07:40 PM