Centrally Located unit in Mong Mong along Rt. 8. Minutes away from super market, and the rest of Down Town Hagatna.
- MLS Number 17-2386
- Address 135 Old GW Road A302, JPR Building, MongMong-Toto-Maite, Guam 96910
- Status TAKEN
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Condominium
- Building/House #: 135
- Street Name Old GW
- Building Name JPR Building
- Apt/Unit # A302
- Village MongMong-Toto-Maite
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 742 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 3
- Bedroom(s) 1
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 3
- Condition Good
- Year Built 1990
- Property Size 4880 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Chain Link
- Utilities Electricity-Metered,Public Sewer,Water-Metered
- Pets Allowed No Pets Allowed
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Trash Compactor
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the villages of MongMong-Toto-Maite!
The three villages of Mongmong-Toto-Maite compromise one municipality.
Located in central Guam, many residents consider the village to be very quiet and peaceful place to call home. Mongmong and Toto are generally rural, residential area. MongMong is the most populated of the three villages. Toto is known for its winding roads and wetlands. Maite is known for its majestic views of Guam's sunset just off its cliff.
Mongmong-Toto-Maite is seven minutes away from the US Naval Hospital in Agana Heights and also downtown Tamuning; For those who want to travel down south, like the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita, will take you twenty minutes to get there. Juan Q. San Miguel Elementary School and Harvest Christian Academy are the only two schools in the village. There are buses that serve those students who will attend other schools in other villages and DoDea. There are bus stops throughout the village for your convenience.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for MongMong-Toto-Maite, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Friday 18th of August 2017 05:05 PM