Not In List-Notify firstname.lastname@example.org 194 Gibson Rd aka Pale Kieran Dr. 7 & 11, Sinajana, Guam 96910 - MLS# 17-1650$1,800
Need a beautifully furnished place to stay for 3 months or more that includes utilities? This is it! Tastefully furnished w cable TV, kitchen appliances, utensils, & bedding. One room has a queen bed, the other has 2 single beds. Renovated in 2016. Living/dining room has split A/C, and so does each bedroom. Bring your suitcases and move in today! Street aka Gibson Rd or Pale Kieran Dr. as shown in business license.
- MLS Number 17-1650
- Address 194 Gibson Rd aka Pale Kieran Dr. 7 & 11, Sinajana, Guam 96910
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Apartment
- Building/House #: 194
- Street Name Gibson Rd aka Pale Kieran Dr.
- Apt/Unit # 7 & 11
- Village Sinajana
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 800 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 1
- Bedroom(s) 2
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 1
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1978
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Block Concrete,Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Perimeter
- ADA Compliance Unknown
- Utilities Cable TV - Included,Electricity Included,Water Included
- Laundry Coin Operated,Utility Room
- Pets Allowed No Pets Allowed
- Parking # of Space Uncovered,Unassigned
- Appliances/Pers Prop Other Appliances,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Sinajana!
Sinajana is just up the hill of Hagatna. This village is known for its sidewalks that cover the entire village. It is made up of mostly residential areas, with a few small convenience stores throughout. Its population is estimated at 3,000 residents. Sinajana is surely a great place for any growing family.
Sinajana is five minutes away from the U.S Naval Hospital in Agana Heights. For those who want to travel up north like Dededo would most likely take you fifteen minutes. There are two main schools located in the village: Carlos L. Taitano Elementaru School, a public school, and Bi Baumgartnr Memorial School, a private Catholic school. For those students who will be attending other schools outside the village, such as a public high school or DoDea, there are bus stops located around the village for all your conveniences.
Take some time for an outdoor adventure in Sinajana. The Sinajana Community Center house the Senior Citizen Recreational Center, the Chief Hurao Chamoru Cultural Camp, and sports facilities for basketball and baseball - great opportunity to spend some time with the family. Since there are sidewalks at every corner of the village, it is a great place to go for a morning run or evening walk. There is hardly any traffic deep in the village so it is very peaceful and quiet.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Sinajana, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Thursday 21st of September 2017 10:21 PM