Brand new home in Yona with a well laid out floor plan. This 4 bedroom home comes with 3 full baths, open concept living area, high impact windows, 2 car garage, fence from side of the home to the rear, just a little over a 1/4 acre lot and a rear covered patio with a sink that makes a space for entertaining. Also should be mentioned are the cool colors of the walls alongside the porcelain tiled floors that make this home very inviting, the high ceiling in the living room area gives a very nice chic feel and the location gives just the right amount of country and distance to island life that you get the best of both worlds.
- MLS Number 17-3248
- Address Tora Lane, Yona, Guam 96915
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Street Name Tora Lane
- Village Yona
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 1960 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 4
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 1
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 2017
- Property Size 1043 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: None
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Block Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Chain Link,Rear
- Laundry Carport,Inside
- Parking Garage
About the area
Buenas! Welcome to the village of Yona.
Yona captures the true island spirit. Populated with stunning rolling hills and spectacular ocean views, the village of Yona is no stranger to paradise. It is lush with Guam's green jungle.
A twenty minute drive will take you to either the NEX or U.S Naval Hospital. Since Yona is on a hillside, you will see the mountains or the ocean just off the cliff on your drives either down south or up north. There is hardly any traffic in the village. A lot of new housing developments are being developed in the surrounding area that is sure to be an eye catcher. Though there is only one elementary school in the village, Manuel U. Lujan Elementary School. If your child will be attending another school, there are bus stops in the village that do serve DoDea students and both public high school and middle school students in villages other than Yona.
The village is one of the largest villages on Guam. Although most of its area is mostly residential, there are many interesting attractions for you and the whole family to keep busy. The LeoPalace Resort sits on a massive chunk of land that is filled with plenty of outdoor activities; consisting of a convenience store, sports field, a golf course, swimming pools, restaurants, a bowling alley, a hotel, and a condominium development. Many concerts, championship games, and festivals are hosted at the resort annually.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Yona, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Thursday 21st of September 2017 10:05 PM