Beachfront living at it's finest. Enjoy stunning ocean and sunset views from this 10th floor penthouse at Villa Kanton Tasi. This exclusive residential building is a rare beach find in Tumon. Only two penthouses per floor with your elevator opening up directly to your unit. Spacious wrap around balcony is perfect for entertaining and enjoying the beauty of tropical living. Common area amenities include one with the ocean infinity pool, full back up generator, storage unit, 4 assigned parking stalls and much more.
- MLS Number 17-3966
- Address 301 Frank H. Cushing Way 10B, Villa Kanton Tasi Condo-Tumon, Tumon, Guam 96913
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House For Sale
- Style Condominium
- Building/House #: 301
- Street Name Frank H. Cushing
- Building Name Villa Kanton Tasi Condo-Tumon
- Apt/Unit # 10B
- Village Tumon
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 2350 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 10
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 12
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 2002
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Beach Front
- SqFt Source of Info: REALTOR
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Utilities Electricity-Metered
- Laundry Inside,Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed No Pets Allowed
- Parking # of Spaces Covered
- Backup Generator Full
- Appliances/Pers Prop Dish Washer,Dryer,Other Appliances,Other Personal Prop,Refrigerator,Stove,Washer,Window Blinds
- Other Fire Sprinkler Sys.,Mail Delivery,Outside Bathroom,Pool,Prof. Landscaping,Secured Entry,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tumon!
Tumon is the tourist district of Guam. Many hotels, restaurants, shopping districts, and clubs are located in the small village. There are also many apartments and a few residential areas in the village. The beaches of Tumon are the most famous beaches on the island. The serene views and buildings attract millions of visitors worldwide annually.
Tumon is in the central part of Guam. It is roughly twenty minutes away from both the Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo, and the U.S Naval Hospital on Guam. There are many pedestrians that walk the Tumon strip throughout the day, so the traffic in the village is bearable if you are patient.
Where luxury meets paradise.The shopping outlets are more high-end name brand retail stores. The Duty Free Shopping Outlet is home to many iconic brands and high ends fashion that attract many tourists every day, where you can find a list of brand names: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Coach, and more. The hotels in the village rate between three-star to five-star hotels. They are known worldwide for its level of class and luxury. There is a world-wide assortment of restaurants scattered all across the village!
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tumon, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Monday 21st of May 2018 02:02 AM