See the stunning ocean views of Sumay Cove and the Philippines Sea. See majestic rolling mountains and green valleys. These views from every room! Spacious and large rooms - just take a look at that living room and dining area. The master bedroom's walk-in closet matches the size of the bedroom. A concrete deck on the bedroom floor lets you enjoy breezy evenings watching the sunset over the ocean. Beautiful Santa Rita - the next growth area of Guam. Just look at all the new homes popping up here. This property has always been occupied by Navy members. It's less than 10 minutes to Big Navy. Southern adventures are within easy reach from this home. And the generator ensures that you have power even in the rough days.
- MLS Number 19-655
- Address 110 Apra Vista Court, Santa Rita, Guam 96915
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 110
- Date Listed : February 13, 2019
- Days on Market : 122
- Street Name Apra Vista
- Village Santa Rita
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 1461 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 2.5
- Stories 2
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1999
- Property Size 961 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Ocean
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed Cats,Dogs
- Parking Carport
- Backup Generator Full
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop Other,Window Blinds
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,Mail Delivery,Pest Control System,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Santa Rita!
This quiet village is nestled in the southern part of Guam. It is one of the smallest villages on the island, if you exclude the US Navy Exchange.
The Navy Exchange is in Santa Rita. The Navy Exchange offers military housings, shopping outlets, a gas station, elementary/middle school, and more. If you live outside its gates, but still stay in Santa Rita, your drive to and from shouldn't take you more than ten minutes. There are buses that do serve students outside the base. Guam largest public high school, Southern High School, is also in Santa Rita. Near to Southern High School is the Harry S. Truman Elementary School.
It is the simple living. Not only is Santa Rita one of the quietest and smallest villages on the island, it is also one of the least modernized villages on Guam. D's Corner Store and Santa Rita store are the only two stores located in the village, along with one video store the Santa Rita Video Store. The village is surrounded by natural water sources, and shares it with the villages of Talofofo, Yona, and Agat.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Santa Rita, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Sunday 16th of June 2019 11:14 PM