Great fixer-upper!! Excellent central location in a quiet cul de sac. Nearby a main highway, restaurants, gas stations, small shops, and behind the Carbullido Elementary School. Home needs TLC. Showings by appointment only. Please allow 12 -24 hours lead time.
- MLS Number 23-4276
- Address 116 West Bolt Street, Barrigada, Guam 96913
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 116
- Date Listed : November 20, 2023
- Days on Market : 8
- Street Name West Bolt Street
- Village Barrigada
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 1100 sqft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 1
- Condition Poor
- Year Built 1997
- Property Size 764 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning R-1
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Concrete, Pre-Fabricated
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Patio Porch-Covered
- Utilities Public Sewer
- Laundry Outside
- Pets Contact Agent
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Barrigada!
Barrigada is a crowd pleaser. Located in the central part of Guam, the village is largely residential, with a small portion for commercial land use. It is known for being one the most affluent neighborhoods on Guam, with homes that overlook the ocean and much of the island.
Being that Barrigada is central Guam, it can take you roughly twenty minutes to drive to either Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo or Navy Exchange in Santa Rita. It takes about ten minutes to get to downtown Tamuning or the Micronesian Mall in Dededo. Three of Guam's main routes run through the village, so it is easy for you to get around.
What you need may be right next door. For your convenience, Barrigada is home to the A.B. Won Pat Guam International Airport Authority, the primary regional facility in Micronesia and the US Post Office's Guam Main Facility. If you are the military, the Guam National Guard Readiness Facility is in the heart of Barrigada. It is complete with administrative offices, classrooms, secure storage areas for equipment and weapons, a gas station, and a shopping area. There are three public schools in the village for your child, and one private school. Bus stops are located around the area that serves a few of the Guam public schools that is in Barrigada, its surrounding villages, and DoDea.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Barrigada, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Thursday 30th of November 2023 12:49 AM