3-bedroom/3-bath home fully fenced home for rent in Liguan Terrace. The house has a huge metal roof parking area with a garage door. The living area is 2,225 square feet. Owner has added a huge living room (metal roof extension) to the rear of the house. Great for family gatherings and entertaining friends and family. The main house is 1,275 sqft and the extension is 950 sqft. The house is equipped with a back-up generator, shutters on all windows and a large tandem carport. Click on photos tab at the top right to view exterior/interior photos of the property.
- MLS Number 21-1191
- Address 117 S. Melindes Ct, Liguan Terrace, Dededo, Guam 96929
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 117
- Date Listed : April 02, 2021
- Days on Market : 39
- Street Name S. Melindes Ct, Liguan Terrace
- Village Dededo
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96929
- House Size 2225 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 1
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1971
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: None
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Concrete,Semi-Concrete
- Roof Concrete,Metal
- Flooring Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Porcelain
- Fence Perimeter
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Appliances Other,Refrigerator,Stove
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Carport
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the beautiful village of Dededo!
Dededo is the most populous and second largest village on Guam, with many fun and exciting things to offer. Dededo has a little bit of everything Guam can offer you, from its wonderful shopping centers to the beautiful sandy beaches. There is always something to look forward to in the beautiful village of Dededo.
Dededo's location is a ten minute drive away from the Andersen Air Force Base that is located in the village of Yigo. It is very convenient and there is hardly any traffic since you will be traveling north bound. The Naval Communications Station (NCTAMS) is also located in the village. For families with children, there are many public schools, private schools, and daycares that are scattered throughout the village that are a few minutes away from wherever you may call home.
Dededo is home to the Micronesian Mall, which is the biggest mall in Micronesia. There you will find vast shopping outlets, a world-wide variety of tasty dishes in its food court, and a movie theater. All of these are a few minutes' drive for your enjoyment and convenience. A few blocks from the mall on weekends, you may also want to explore Guam's Dededo Flea Market. Then outdoor swap meet is a gold mine for those looking for steals and deals on your everyday items. There are a lot of vendors that sell clothes, furniture, second-hand merchandises, food, fruits, plants, and more! Dededo is the shopping center of Guam.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Dededo, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Thursday 13th of May 2021 03:50 AM