Discover your haven in Ipan Talofofo with this newly built 4BR, 3BA home. Fully fenced for privacy, an automatic gate welcomes you to a two-car garage. The grand foyer features a bench, setting the tone for the elegant interior. Fully fenced property with an automatic gate. Two-car garage for easy parking. Grand foyer with a comfortable bench. TV background with a stonewall. Modern Design: Drop ceilings, off-white cabinets, and doors. Waterfall island and built-in exterior outlet for generator. Big windows in the living room. Built-in wall lights in living room and master bedrooms. Quiet Corner: Surrounded by newly built homes. This property is the epitome of simplicity and elegance, offering a modern lifestyle in a serene setting. Contact us for a private viewing today!
- MLS Number 24-596
- Address 153 Pasaderu Francisco, Talofofo, Guam 96915
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 153
- Date Listed : February 09, 2024
- Days on Market : 13
- Street Name Pasaderu Francisco
- Village Talofofo
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 2200 sqft
- Bedroom(s) 4
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 1
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 2024
- Property Size 929 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning A
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Block Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Patio Patio/Balcony-Covered, Porch-Covered
- Fence Concrete, Full, Gated
- Utilities Electricity-Metered, Septic Tank, Water-Metered
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Pets Contact Agent
- Parking Garage
- Appliances/Pers Prop Other, Other Appliances
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Talofofo!
Talofofo, also known as "God's Country", is located in the southern part of Guam. Talofofo is one of the few villages that commercial buildings have hardly touched, and the island life prevails. The people are friendly, and there are vast numbers of outdoor activities to see and do. Talofofo is commonly broken down into two parts. The first one is the main village, which everyone refers to as Talofofo. Along the coastline, it is commonly known as Ipan, Talofofo.
Talofofo is about a thirteen minute drive away from Navy Exchange. For those who work up north, for example Andersen Air Force Base, it would probably take you about twenty-eight minutes to get to your destination. For those with children, there is the Talofofo Elementary School located in the village along with the private school Notre Dame High School. There are bus stops across the village that serves children who attend the following: Inarajan Middle School, Southern High School, DoDea, and most private schools.
Talofofo Falls is a natural waterfall in the village that attracts thousands of visitors and locals all year round. The most fun part about viewing the waterfall is probably the cable cart ride down a tall cliff to the base of the falls. The cable cart has an amazing bird’s eye view of Talofofo's landscape. In the parking lot of Talofofo Falls, you may see wild hogs grazing in the grass or hiding under your vehicle from the beaming sun. It is truly breathtaking and awe-inspiring to see Guam's wildlife and nature all in one place
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Talofofo, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Friday 23rd of February 2024 04:14 PM