A beautiful home tucked away on a hill overlooking an expansive and unobstructed view of both the mountains and ocean. The interior is intentionally designed with timeless and classic fixtures and finishings that would transcend the test of time. This home features an MIL suite, an office right off the entryway, a butler pantry with a bar, a primary suite that walks right out into the pool deck and overlooking the beautiful views of the ocean, a jack and jill bathroom, finished garage with air-conditioning ready to make into your gym room or playroom or both, a functional and tastefully designed kitchen, a private pool still overlooking the Pacific, solar panels and so much more! Come see where you can come home to.
- MLS Number 22-2581
- Address 155 K St., Piti, Guam 96915
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 155
- Date Listed : July 20, 2022
- Days on Market : 74
- Street Name K St.
- Village Piti
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 2600 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 5
- Bathroom(s) 5
- Stories 2
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 2009
- Property Size 2460 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning 'A'
- View: Ocean
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Vinyl Tile
- Patio Deck/Slab Covered, Patio/Balcony-Covered
- ADA Compliance No
- Utilities Digital Cable:Billed, Electricity:Billed, Internet:Billed, LP Gas Tank:Billed, Sewer/Septic:Septic, Water:Billed
- Appliances Dish Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Stove with Oven, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Window Blinds
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Garage
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,Outside Bathroom,Pavillion/BBQ Area,Pest Control System,Playground Area,Pool,Prof. Landscaping,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Piti!
Piti is located on the southern coastal part of Guam. The village is lush with Guam's green jungles and mangrove. There are many historical sites and natural beauty the village has to offer you. The coastal waters flourish with marine life and there are numerous of outdoor activities for all your enjoyment.
Piti is seven minutes away from both the U.S. Naval Hospital and Navy Exchange. The drives along marine drive to both locations have barely any traffic at any time of the day. For those who are traveling up to Yigo or Dededo, may take you about twenty five minutes or less.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Piti, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Monday 3rd of October 2022 02:31 PM