First Time Offering. 3Bd/2Ba fee simple condos in the heart of Tumon. Includes washer/dryer, range, refrigerator and central air conditioner. Separate water and power meters. Some units are rented (for investors), and some are vacant. Every unit has one reserved parking stall plus one private storage room about 6'x8'. Owner Agent.
- MLS Number 19-1441
- Address 160 Bamba St. San Vitores Palace A1, Tumon, Guam 96913
- Status TAKEN
- Type Condo/Town House For Sale
- Style Condominium
- Building/House #: 160
- Date Listed : April 10, 2019
- Days on Market : 40
- Street Name Bamba St. San Vitores Palace
- Apt/Unit # A1
- Village Tumon
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 1322 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 1
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 3
- Condition Good
- Year Built 1998
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: None
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome
- Utilities Cable TV - Included
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent,Cats,Dogs
- Parking # of Spaces Covered
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tumon!
Tumon is the tourist district of Guam. Many hotels, restaurants, shopping districts, and clubs are located in the small village. There are also many apartments and a few residential areas in the village. The beaches of Tumon are the most famous beaches on the island. The serene views and buildings attract millions of visitors worldwide annually.
Tumon is in the central part of Guam. It is roughly twenty minutes away from both the Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo, and the U.S Naval Hospital on Guam. There are many pedestrians that walk the Tumon strip throughout the day, so the traffic in the village is bearable if you are patient.
Where luxury meets paradise.The shopping outlets are more high-end name brand retail stores. The Duty Free Shopping Outlet is home to many iconic brands and high ends fashion that attract many tourists every day, where you can find a list of brand names: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Coach, and more. The hotels in the village rate between three-star to five-star hotels. They are known worldwide for its level of class and luxury. There is a world-wide assortment of restaurants scattered all across the village!
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tumon, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Tuesday 21st of May 2019 09:23 PM