Extended executive home located in the sought after sub division of Nimitz Hill Estates. The home boasts a large living floor space with the conversion of the car port into huge living area, walk through closet in the master bedroom and a separate yet attached, bonus living space, studio apartment with full bathroom. If you are looking for an exceptionally large home with lots of potential in a sought after location then this is your choice.... Power saving 'on demand' water heater as well as a gas stove oven range. Tropically inspired glass ceiling Master bathroom with walk in shower and deep lazy bath.
- MLS Number 22-3663
- Address 17 Nimitz Estates, Piti, Guam 96915
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 17
- Date Listed : October 10, 2022
- Days on Market : 115
- Street Name Nimitz Estates
- Village Piti
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 2800 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 5
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 1
- Condition Good
- Year Built 1980
- Property Size 837 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning PUD
- View: Partial Ocean
- SqFt Source of Info: REALTOR
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Concrete, Poured Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Utilities Electricity-Metered, Public Sewer, Water-Metered
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Laundry Enclosed
- Pets Allowed Cats, Dogs, Birds
- Parking Carport, # of Spaces Covered
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion, Typhoon Mesh Screen
- Appliances/Pers Prop Refrigerator, Stove with Oven, Window Blinds
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Piti!
Piti is located on the southern coastal part of Guam. The village is lush with Guam's green jungles and mangrove. There are many historical sites and natural beauty the village has to offer you. The coastal waters flourish with marine life and there are numerous of outdoor activities for all your enjoyment.
Piti is seven minutes away from both the U.S. Naval Hospital and Navy Exchange. The drives along marine drive to both locations have barely any traffic at any time of the day. For those who are traveling up to Yigo or Dededo, may take you about twenty five minutes or less.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Piti, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Friday 3rd of February 2023 12:45 PM