Your Wish is Our Command.....Paradise Living! Enjoy the quiet and serene comforts of Southern living at its finest. This 5 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home offers spacious living areas perfect for entertaining with a covered back patio! 2,023 square meters of land... Mountain views from the benched back yard area... The home is niched into the hillside above street level offering a private and comfortable sanctuary!
- MLS Number 19-1016
- Address 174 Bishop Apuron, Santa Rita, Guam 96915
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 174
- Date Listed : March 11, 2019
- Days on Market : 40
- Street Name Bishop Apuron
- Village Santa Rita
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 1890 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 5
- Bathroom(s) 2.5
- Stories 1
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 2005
- Property Size 2023 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved/Dirt
- View: Mountain
- SqFt Source of Info: REALTOR
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Carport
- Appliances/Pers Prop Dish Washer,Dryer,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Santa Rita!
This quiet village is nestled in the southern part of Guam. It is one of the smallest villages on the island, if you exclude the US Navy Exchange.
The Navy Exchange is in Santa Rita. The Navy Exchange offers military housings, shopping outlets, a gas station, elementary/middle school, and more. If you live outside its gates, but still stay in Santa Rita, your drive to and from shouldn't take you more than ten minutes. There are buses that do serve students outside the base. Guam largest public high school, Southern High School, is also in Santa Rita. Near to Southern High School is the Harry S. Truman Elementary School.
It is the simple living. Not only is Santa Rita one of the quietest and smallest villages on the island, it is also one of the least modernized villages on Guam. D's Corner Store and Santa Rita store are the only two stores located in the village, along with one video store the Santa Rita Video Store. The village is surrounded by natural water sources, and shares it with the villages of Talofofo, Yona, and Agat.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Santa Rita, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Monday 22nd of April 2019 03:05 AM