Awesome Rental right across Navy Hospital. Centrally located heartwarming home is close to Agana shopping Center, parks, restaurants, Chamorro Village and beach. Has a big yard for good friendly gathering for BBQ. Ready for move-in any day! Side yard is also great for a pet. Comes with washer and dryer too to avoid laundromat runs.
- MLS Number 21-1238
- Address 188B Gutierrez St., Agana Heights, Guam 96910
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 188B
- Date Listed : April 07, 2021
- Days on Market : 15
- Street Name Gutierrez St.
- Village Agana Heights
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 950 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 2
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 2
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 1999
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Full
- ADA Compliance Unknown
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Appliances Connection/Hook-up,Dryer,Other,Other Appliances,Refrigerator,Stove,Stove with Oven,Washer
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed Cats,Dogs
- Parking Unassigned
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Agana Heights!
Agana Heights sits just above the capital city of Hagatna. Agana Heights is situated not too far away from most downtown areas on the island. It is home to Guam's top leaders and one navy base. The village is largely residential.
The US Naval Hospital is in Agana Heights. The base is situated on a cliff that overlooks that capital of Guam. The Department of Defense Education Activity's island wide high school, Guam High, is also located on the base. The high school is complete with its own gym, baseball field, pool, and track field. There are a few military housings offered on the base. For your convenience, there is also a gas station and mini shop for those who can access the base.
Down the road from Naval Hospital is the Governors House. The house is also situated on the side of the hill. The Office of Homeland Security/Civil Defense is also located next door to the Governors House. Beside the office of Homeland Security, is Fort Agueda. Fort Agueda is a historical park with an overlook area that outlooks the Philippine Sea and most of northern Guam. There are a few cannons that are still there today that date back to the late 1700s. Many sky watchers make their way to the lookout at night because it is dark; the lookout is a great place to lay back and watch the stars shoot across the night sky, or just enjoy the city lights down below.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Agana Heights, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Friday 23rd of April 2021 07:13 PM