New fully renovated and housing inspection READY!! Your tenant can move in immediately. You got to see it. Convenient location to shopping center, restaurants and school. The condo comes with great amenities, swimming pool, gym and tennis game at the court, own mail box and typhoon shutter, the unit also comes with water softener. Beautiful ocean view and sunset skyline just are seen from the home. Why have to wait! Bring your tenants to check it!
- MLS Number 19-2401
- Address 193 Tumon Lane 513, Pia Marine Condo, Tamuning, Guam 96913
- Status TAKEN
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Condominium
- Date Listed : June 13, 2019
- Days on Market : 10
- Street Name 193 Tumon Lane
- Building Name Pia Marine Condo
- Apt/Unit # 513
- Village Tamuning
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 891 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 5
- Bedroom(s) 2
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 13
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 1992
- Ownership Leasehold
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Ocean
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking # of Space Uncovered
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tamuning!
Tamuning, the "downtown district" of Guam, is located in the central part of the island. The village is probably the most advanced village on Guam. Some may not even call it a village, but more of a city.
Tamuning is evenly close to both the AAFB and the NEX, with about a twenty minute drive each way. The traffic is steady throughout the day. Guam's main highway Marine Drive runs straight through the village. Because Marine Drive is so near in Tamuning, getting to places should not be a hassle.
There are many places to see and explore. The Guam Premiere Outlet in Tamuning is one of Guam's most popular shopping outlets that are filled with many retail stores. Its food court has a wide selection of cuisine for all your cravings. The Guam Premiere Outlet also has a movie theatre that always has the latest shows available for you and your family. Guam's very own Ross is located in the outlet as well. Down the road from GPO, the village is home to the world's largest KMART. For those who want to cool down from the island heat may want to stop by Guam's largest waterpark, the Onward Beach Resort & Waterpark; complete with a wave pool, a lazy river, Jacuzzi, slides, and a baby pool.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tamuning, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Monday 24th of June 2019 10:08 PM