Luxury that exceeds your every expectation. Located right on Tumon beach with 180 degree unobstructed ocean view of Tumon Bay. This impressive beach front residence has direct access to beach and ocean. Interior has been upgraded. It is your island dream living come true. Walking distance to fine hotels, restaurants and night clubs.
- MLS Number 19-3735
- Address 204 Frank H. Cusing Way 303, Blue Lagoon Condo, Tumon, Guam 96913
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Condominium
- Building/House #: 204
- Date Listed : September 12, 2019
- Days on Market : 254
- Street Name Frank H. Cusing
- Building Name Blue Lagoon Condo
- Apt/Unit # 303
- Village Tumon
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 1150 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 3
- Bedroom(s) 2
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 6
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 1989
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Ocean
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Block Concrete,Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile,Marble
- Patio Patio/Balcony-Covered
- Fence Gated,Perimeter
- Utilities Electricity,Internet,Sewer/Septic,Trash Collection - Included,Water
- Appliances Dish Washer,Dryer,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking # of Space Uncovered
- Backup Generator Full
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Other Fire Sprinkler Sys.,Mail Delivery,Pest Control System,Secured Entry,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tumon!
Tumon is the tourist district of Guam. Many hotels, restaurants, shopping districts, and clubs are located in the small village. There are also many apartments and a few residential areas in the village. The beaches of Tumon are the most famous beaches on the island. The serene views and buildings attract millions of visitors worldwide annually.
Tumon is in the central part of Guam. It is roughly twenty minutes away from both the Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo, and the U.S Naval Hospital on Guam. There are many pedestrians that walk the Tumon strip throughout the day, so the traffic in the village is bearable if you are patient.
Where luxury meets paradise.The shopping outlets are more high-end name brand retail stores. The Duty Free Shopping Outlet is home to many iconic brands and high ends fashion that attract many tourists every day, where you can find a list of brand names: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Coach, and more. The hotels in the village rate between three-star to five-star hotels. They are known worldwide for its level of class and luxury. There is a world-wide assortment of restaurants scattered all across the village!
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tumon, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Monday 25th of May 2020 08:34 AM