Location! Want to live in Sinajana?! Walking Distance to payless, CL Taitano and it is located on a quiet peaceful neighborhood! Home features 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom (With half bathroom outside), nice carport area. Home has the potential to be great. Owners are very negotiable on the price! Come see today!
- MLS Number 19-1017
- Address 219 S. Gado Street, Sinajana, Guam 96910
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 219
- Street Name S. Gado
- Village Sinajana
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 1635 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 2.5
- Stories 2
- Condition Good
- Year Built 1974
- Property Size 600 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Block Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Vinyl Tile
- ADA Compliance Unknown
- Utilities Electricity-Metered,Trash Collection - Billed,Public Sewer
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Carport
- Typhoon Shutters Metal Panels
- Appliances/Pers Prop Washer,Dryer
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Sinajana!
Sinajana is just up the hill of Hagatna. This village is known for its sidewalks that cover the entire village. It is made up of mostly residential areas, with a few small convenience stores throughout. Its population is estimated at 3,000 residents. Sinajana is surely a great place for any growing family.
Sinajana is five minutes away from the U.S Naval Hospital in Agana Heights. For those who want to travel up north like Dededo would most likely take you fifteen minutes. There are two main schools located in the village: Carlos L. Taitano Elementaru School, a public school, and Bi Baumgartnr Memorial School, a private Catholic school. For those students who will be attending other schools outside the village, such as a public high school or DoDea, there are bus stops located around the village for all your conveniences.
Take some time for an outdoor adventure in Sinajana. The Sinajana Community Center house the Senior Citizen Recreational Center, the Chief Hurao Chamoru Cultural Camp, and sports facilities for basketball and baseball - great opportunity to spend some time with the family. Since there are sidewalks at every corner of the village, it is a great place to go for a morning run or evening walk. There is hardly any traffic deep in the village so it is very peaceful and quiet.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Sinajana, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Monday 25th of March 2019 12:22 PM