This charming home is tucked away in the hills of Agat for peace and quiet. Entertaining is made easy with over 900 sq.f of covered patio! New wooden shelving installed in all bedrooms. Security system also available for peace of mind. Located just a few minutes away from Naval Base, Nimitz Beach, and Agat Marina. GREAT LANDLORD!! PRICE is NEGOTIABLE
- MLS Number 21-4137
- Address 225 Umang Road, Agat, Guam 96915
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 225
- Date Listed : November 24, 2021
- Days on Market : 8
- Street Name Umang
- Village Agat
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 1400 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 1
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1999
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning 'A'
- View: None
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Patio Deck/Slab Covered
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Appliances Dryer,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed Cats,Dogs
- Parking Carport
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Agat!
Agat is quietly tucked away in the southern part of Guam. This quiet village is known for its amazing coastline and history. Many who call home in the village live a much eased life after the days work, away from all the hustle and bustle. Its shores are embellished with Guam's beauty; the palm trees, its marine life, and parks are surely an eye catcher. Its sunsets are unlike anything you have witnessed before.
Agat is seven minutes away from the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita. To get to the US Naval Hospital in Agana will only take you eighteen minutes. Route 2 runs right along the coastal side of the village so there is hardly any traffic in the village. There are a few elementary schools and middle schools, both private and public, which are located in the village. Public school bus transportation is available. Unfortunately, there are no bus stops in Agat for children who will be attending DoDea.
Agat is filled with nature. Its waters are rich with marine life. The Agat Small Boat Marina is a facility for docking small boats. Many of the boats are chart boats that take you out onto Hap's Reef. Hap's Reef is famous for spotting pilot whales. Many divers and snorkelers travel to Agat's beaches because of its abundance in marine life. Fishermen can be seen from standing on the side of the roads selling live octopus and fishes.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Agat, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Friday 3rd of December 2021 04:49 PM