Stunning 2022 new construction property set in the desirable Talofofo neighborhood. This home was designed to be your sanctuary, reducing the stress of urban life yet still close to all the attractions Guam has to offer! Features 3 br & 2 ba with tile floors throughout with sophisticated finishes. An inviting Zen entryway welcomes you into the open-concept living space with soaring ceilings and amazing natural light penetrating the floor-to-ceiling throughout. Bathroom offers glass door shower and beautiful freestanding soaking tub. This home includes a spacious and a glamorous gourmet chef's kitchen with costumed cabinetry. Minutes to the beaches, markets, churches, schools and parks. A short drive to military bases. This newly built masterpiece is the one for you to call home!!
- MLS Number 22-4226
- Address 237 Ignacio P. Quitugua Street, Talofofo, Guam 96915
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 237
- Date Listed : November 24, 2022
- Days on Market : 10
- Street Name Ignacio P. Quitugua Street
- Village Talofofo
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 2430 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 1
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 2022
- Property Size 455 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning A
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Occupancy/Permit
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Block Concrete, Concrete, Poured Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Patio Deck/Slab Covered
- Fence Concrete, Partial
- Utilities Septic Tank
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed Cats, Dogs
- Parking Garage
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Talofofo!
Talofofo, also known as "God's Country", is located in the southern part of Guam. Talofofo is one of the few villages that commercial buildings have hardly touched, and the island life prevails. The people are friendly, and there are vast numbers of outdoor activities to see and do. Talofofo is commonly broken down into two parts. The first one is the main village, which everyone refers to as Talofofo. Along the coastline, it is commonly known as Ipan, Talofofo.
Talofofo is about a thirteen minute drive away from Navy Exchange. For those who work up north, for example Andersen Air Force Base, it would probably take you about twenty-eight minutes to get to your destination. For those with children, there is the Talofofo Elementary School located in the village along with the private school Notre Dame High School. There are bus stops across the village that serves children who attend the following: Inarajan Middle School, Southern High School, DoDea, and most private schools.
Talofofo Falls is a natural waterfall in the village that attracts thousands of visitors and locals all year round. The most fun part about viewing the waterfall is probably the cable cart ride down a tall cliff to the base of the falls. The cable cart has an amazing bird’s eye view of Talofofo's landscape. In the parking lot of Talofofo Falls, you may see wild hogs grazing in the grass or hiding under your vehicle from the beaming sun. It is truly breathtaking and awe-inspiring to see Guam's wildlife and nature all in one place
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Talofofo, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Monday 5th of December 2022 09:53 PM