Majestic, elegant, beautiful, and spacious, are only a few words that describe this centrally located Tamuning home. Easily accessible to schools, hospital and healthcare facilities, dining, entertainment, and shopping; yet tucked away in a peaceful, and private enclave amongst other lovely homes. Gated and fenced, with great curb appeal, set amidst a charming garden; and featuring a large kitchen, sizable rooms and living spaces, an expansive second floor balcony, and roof deck- this custom-made, stately home inspires and impresses! Perfect for a large family! Perfect for Corporate Housing!
- MLS Number 19-4776
- Address 238 Tun Josen Emetarian Camacho, Tamuning, Guam 96913
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 238
- Date Listed : December 02, 2019
- Days on Market : 173
- Street Name Tun Josen Emetarian Camacho
- Village Tamuning
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 7213 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 10
- Bathroom(s) 9
- Stories 2
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 2006
- Property Size 1100 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Patio Patio/Balcony-Uncovered
- Fence Concrete,Full,Gated
- Utilities Electricity-Metered,Public Sewer,Water-Metered
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Carport
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop Refrigerator,Stove
- Other Outside Bathroom,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tamuning!
Tamuning, the "downtown district" of Guam, is located in the central part of the island. The village is probably the most advanced village on Guam. Some may not even call it a village, but more of a city.
Tamuning is evenly close to both the AAFB and the NEX, with about a twenty minute drive each way. The traffic is steady throughout the day. Guam's main highway Marine Drive runs straight through the village. Because Marine Drive is so near in Tamuning, getting to places should not be a hassle.
There are many places to see and explore. The Guam Premiere Outlet in Tamuning is one of Guam's most popular shopping outlets that are filled with many retail stores. Its food court has a wide selection of cuisine for all your cravings. The Guam Premiere Outlet also has a movie theatre that always has the latest shows available for you and your family. Guam's very own Ross is located in the outlet as well. Down the road from GPO, the village is home to the world's largest KMART. For those who want to cool down from the island heat may want to stop by Guam's largest waterpark, the Onward Beach Resort & Waterpark; complete with a wave pool, a lazy river, Jacuzzi, slides, and a baby pool.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tamuning, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Monday 25th of May 2020 02:19 PM