Beautiful two story house in a quiet area, just behind Father Duenas Memorial School. Featuring a large master bedroom with a window nook, walk-in closet, and private bathroom. Top level is a separate living quarter with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and kitchen. Spacious yard with a pavilion and a rooftop deck perfect for entertaining friends and family. About 25 minutes from the Naval Base, 10 minutes to the Agana Shopping Center, and 5 minutes from Cost-U-Less.
- MLS Number 21-182
- Address 285 Santos Lane, Mangilao, Guam 96913
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 285
- Date Listed : January 14, 2021
- Days on Market : 8
- Street Name Santos Lane
- Village Mangilao
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 2200 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 5
- Bathroom(s) 4
- Stories 2
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 2007
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: None
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Patio Deck/Slab Covered
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Appliances Dryer,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Carport
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Mangilao
Mangilao is the capital for Guam's Education. The village is located in the central part of the island. It is mostly made up of residential houses and apartments. Though there are no shopping outlets, there are many businesses also located in the village. More than 6,000 people who are not from the village travel to Mangilao daily for work.
The village is a twenty minute, more or less, drive away from both the AAFB up north and NEX down south. Mangilao takes a lot of pride in their village and island. When you drive, you will notice a few walls along the main roads that are painted with bright beautiful masterpieces. Mangilao shows off their pride through the University's young talented artists that paint murals on the side of walls on the main highway.
Mangilao is home to two main collegiate schools on Guam. The University of Guam and the Guam Community College, and are both a five minute drive away from each other. Many who continue on to higher education from grad school attend the institutions; a few students are from the Micronesian Islands, such as Chuuk or Palau. Due to the schools and many homes, Mangilao is a mixing pot of diversity. This is great because you get to meet and experience the different types of culture that the Marianas have to show you.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Mangilao, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Sunday 24th of January 2021 05:40 AM