Nice renovated 4 bedroom/3.5 bathroom town-home in a nice secluded location! Banana & Mango Trees all around. Endless walking trails, Panoramic Ocean-view. Enjoy Guam's southern scenery at its best! Minutes to Gef Pago Bay, Inarajan Pool! One min. to Ocean.All year around, you can harvest Banana on your own.Tenant is responsible to pay $100 for yard service.
- MLS Number 19-3799
- Address 355B Belen Ave, Inarajan, Guam 96915
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Rent
- Building/House #: 355B
- Date Listed : September 19, 2019
- Days on Market : 33
- Street Name Belen Ave
- Village Inarajan
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 2500 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 4
- Bathroom(s) 3.5
- Stories 2
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 2000
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone C(OLD)
- Access Paved
- View: Ocean
- SqFt Source of Info: REALTOR
- Realtor.com Type: Single Family Rental
- Construction Block Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Laundry Utility Room
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Unassigned
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Inarajan!
Inarajan seems to be the untouched paradise. Definitely going into the village you will be automatically greeted by its past. Many remnants of the ancient Chamorro’s and Spanish explorers still remain. Its air and coastal waters are crisp with freshness.
Inarajan is not too far away. It is a little less than half an hour's drive away from both the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita, and the U.S. Naval Hospital in Agana. The driving time is also the same when traveling to Guam's downtown area, Tamuning. There is a middle school in the village, and for those whose children will be going elsewhere, there are bus stops around the village. Unfortunately, DoDea does not serve the Inarajan district. If your child will be attending DoDea, the nearest bus stop will be in Talofofo.
If you are one to relax and enjoy the island breeze, then look no further than Inarajan. Located by the waters, the ocean breeze in the wind is tranquil. There are many natural swimming holes in the village, which is popular among the locals. The land is lush with trees that bare mangoes, macadamia nuts, star apples, coconuts and more. Many fishermen or outdoor enthusiasts flock to its waters for a good catch. The view of the mountains is an eye catcher as you make your way through the hills.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Inarajan, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Wednesday 23rd of October 2019 09:49 PM