Location is everything!! Here's your chance to own a beachfront home that is rarely available. Situated in an exclusive subdivision of Pago Bay surrounded by executive homes. A unique beach house where are you can relax and listen to the soothing ocean rhythms as you enjoy the sweeping views of iconic Pago Bay and the Pacific Ocean. Only steps from the idyllic secluded beach in your own back yard. Its the perfect home for resting, nesting, home-based working, or entertaining. Staying home is a luxury. Less than a ten-minute drive to downtown Hatgana shopping, dinning, and business activities. Don't miss this opportunity to have your dream beach home.
- MLS Number 20-3244
- Address 404H Inalado Road, Ordot-Chalan Pago, Guam 96910
- Status TAKEN
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 404H
- Date Listed : September 21, 2020
- Days on Market : 30
- Street Name Inalado Road
- Village Ordot-Chalan Pago
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 2950 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 2
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1972
- Property Size 807 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Beach Front
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Block Concrete,Concrete,Poured Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Patio Deck/Slab Uncovered
- Fence Partial
- Utilities Cable TV - Billed,Public Sewer
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Appliances/Pers Prop Dryer,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer
- Expenses Common Area Fee : $
- Other Mail Delivery,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the serene village of Chalan Pago-Ordot!
Chalan Pago-Ordot is located in the eastern-central part of Guam. The village is small but has a strong community. Most of its topography is filled with many low hills, small valleys, wetlands, and streams. Most residents have been built along these hills and nearby mountains. The area is rich with lush green vegetation such as bamboos, mangroves, palm trees, and local flowers.
Chalan Pago-Ordot is twenty minutes away from the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita. If you are traveling up North, like to Yigo, it would take you twenty five minutes. For those with children, there are a few schools in the village, public and private for all your Childs' needs. If you wish to send your child to DoDea or a school in another village other than Chalan Pago-Ordot, there are bus stops located throughout the village for your child's transportation.
The village is a great place to call home. Chalan Pago-Ordot is known for its peaceful and cozy atmosphere. It is a place for those who love simplicity and relaxation. The island breeze is constant in the village. The people are friendly and welcoming to their neighbors. There are small stores and a supermarket for your convenience. Route 10 goes straight through the village, so driving is fairly easy to get around.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Ordot-Chalan Pago, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Friday 23rd of October 2020 12:57 AM