Talofofo Special! This 3 bedroom 2.5 split level home is ready for you to call it home. The home needs some TLC but its priced to add those personal touches. Location is great and is close to the Mayor's office, across a private school, Mom and Pop stores and have neighbors who have been there for many many years! Bring your hammer and your ideas and make this your home today!
- MLS Number 23-192
- Address 471 San Miguel Street, Talofofo, Guam 96915
- Status UNAVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 471
- Date Listed : January 24, 2023
- Days on Market : 394
- Street Name San Miguel
- Village Talofofo
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 1500 sqft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 1
- Condition Fair
- Year Built 1978
- Property Size 897 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning Unknown
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: REALTOR
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Block Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Tile
- Patio Deck/Slab Covered
- Fence Partial
- ADA Compliance Unknown
- Utilities Septic Tank
- Laundry Inside
- Pets Contact Agent
- Parking Carport
- Appliances/Pers Prop Refrigerator, Stove with Oven
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Talofofo!
Talofofo, also known as "God's Country", is located in the southern part of Guam. Talofofo is one of the few villages that commercial buildings have hardly touched, and the island life prevails. The people are friendly, and there are vast numbers of outdoor activities to see and do. Talofofo is commonly broken down into two parts. The first one is the main village, which everyone refers to as Talofofo. Along the coastline, it is commonly known as Ipan, Talofofo.
Talofofo is about a thirteen minute drive away from Navy Exchange. For those who work up north, for example Andersen Air Force Base, it would probably take you about twenty-eight minutes to get to your destination. For those with children, there is the Talofofo Elementary School located in the village along with the private school Notre Dame High School. There are bus stops across the village that serves children who attend the following: Inarajan Middle School, Southern High School, DoDea, and most private schools.
Talofofo Falls is a natural waterfall in the village that attracts thousands of visitors and locals all year round. The most fun part about viewing the waterfall is probably the cable cart ride down a tall cliff to the base of the falls. The cable cart has an amazing bird’s eye view of Talofofo's landscape. In the parking lot of Talofofo Falls, you may see wild hogs grazing in the grass or hiding under your vehicle from the beaming sun. It is truly breathtaking and awe-inspiring to see Guam's wildlife and nature all in one place
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Talofofo, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Friday 23rd of February 2024 05:36 PM