San Vitores Road Frontage lot! Next to Tumon Sands Plaza and across from Hyatt Hotel. Consisted of 3 lots. Must sell all 3 lots together. Excellent Investment property for hotel, shopping arcade, condominiums etc. Lot's of Tourist foot traffics.
- MLS Number 22-186
- Address 5079-A-R1 Pale San Vitores, Tumon, Guam 96913
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Land For Sale
- Building/House #: 5079-A-R1
- Date Listed : January 14, 2022
- Days on Market : 6
- Street Name Pale San Vitores
- Village Tumon
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- Property Size 10416 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning H
- View: Neighborhood
- Realtor.com Type: Land
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tumon!
Tumon is the tourist district of Guam. Many hotels, restaurants, shopping districts, and clubs are located in the small village. There are also many apartments and a few residential areas in the village. The beaches of Tumon are the most famous beaches on the island. The serene views and buildings attract millions of visitors worldwide annually.
Tumon is in the central part of Guam. It is roughly twenty minutes away from both the Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo, and the U.S Naval Hospital on Guam. There are many pedestrians that walk the Tumon strip throughout the day, so the traffic in the village is bearable if you are patient.
Where luxury meets paradise.The shopping outlets are more high-end name brand retail stores. The Duty Free Shopping Outlet is home to many iconic brands and high ends fashion that attract many tourists every day, where you can find a list of brand names: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Coach, and more. The hotels in the village rate between three-star to five-star hotels. They are known worldwide for its level of class and luxury. There is a world-wide assortment of restaurants scattered all across the village!
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tumon, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Saturday 22nd of January 2022 04:13 AM