Newly Renovated 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom apartment unit for rent. This 5-Unit Apartment is located across Ladera Towers, just minutes to the grocery stores, schools, church, and restaurants. The unit comes with 4 split a/c's, refrigerator, stove w/oven, washer, typhoon shutters and 2 assigned parking stalls. Trash service included. Power and water are billed by GPA/GWA. Pets not permitted. Section 8 welcome with good reference, full security deposit, and completed application.
- MLS Number 21-1336
- Address 5368 Iglesias Street 102, Mangilao, Guam 96913
- Status UNAVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Apartment
- Building/House #: 5368
- Date Listed : April 14, 2021
- Days on Market : 166
- Street Name Iglesias Street
- Apt/Unit # 102
- Village Mangilao
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 1200 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 1
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 1.5
- Stories 2
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 1990
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Concrete
- Utilities Electricity,Sewer/Septic,Trash Collection - Included,Water
- Appliances Connection/Hook-up,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed No Pets Allowed
- Parking Total # Designated Parking Spaces
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Mangilao
Mangilao is the capital for Guam's Education. The village is located in the central part of the island. It is mostly made up of residential houses and apartments. Though there are no shopping outlets, there are many businesses also located in the village. More than 6,000 people who are not from the village travel to Mangilao daily for work.
The village is a twenty minute, more or less, drive away from both the AAFB up north and NEX down south. Mangilao takes a lot of pride in their village and island. When you drive, you will notice a few walls along the main roads that are painted with bright beautiful masterpieces. Mangilao shows off their pride through the University's young talented artists that paint murals on the side of walls on the main highway.
Mangilao is home to two main collegiate schools on Guam. The University of Guam and the Guam Community College, and are both a five minute drive away from each other. Many who continue on to higher education from grad school attend the institutions; a few students are from the Micronesian Islands, such as Chuuk or Palau. Due to the schools and many homes, Mangilao is a mixing pot of diversity. This is great because you get to meet and experience the different types of culture that the Marianas have to show you.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Mangilao, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Tuesday 28th of September 2021 04:58 PM