This newly renovated home is situated in a prime location, central to all the perks of island life. Walking distance to beautiful beaches, a wide selection of restaurants, shopping centers, and a park. Three Master suites and the biggest of the four bedroom bathtub equipped with water jets. The Kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances and is dressed with cherry-colored cabinets offset by its granite countertops. Out back you will find a beautiful Balinese style backyard pairing perfectly with teak wood furniture inside. There's even an extra big room for your office or guest room with bath. Aside from marble floors, and newly painted inside and out plus generator room. Must see to appreciate. Call your favorite Realtor today and schedule a showing Today!
- MLS Number 23-4261
- Address 924 San Vitores Road, Tumon, Guam 96913
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: 924
- Date Listed : November 20, 2023
- Days on Market : 8
- Street Name San Vitores Road
- Village Tumon
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 3608 sqft
- Bedroom(s) 4
- Bathroom(s) 4
- Stories 1
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1976
- Property Size 863 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning R-1
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Marble, Porcelain
- Patio Patio/Balcony-Uncovered
- Laundry Laundry Room, Utility Room
- Pets Contact Agent
- Parking Unassigned
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion, Metal Panels
- Appliances/Pers Prop Refrigerator, Stove with Oven, Washer, Window Blinds
- Other Pavillion/BBQ Area,Secured Entry,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tumon!
Tumon is the tourist district of Guam. Many hotels, restaurants, shopping districts, and clubs are located in the small village. There are also many apartments and a few residential areas in the village. The beaches of Tumon are the most famous beaches on the island. The serene views and buildings attract millions of visitors worldwide annually.
Tumon is in the central part of Guam. It is roughly twenty minutes away from both the Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo, and the U.S Naval Hospital on Guam. There are many pedestrians that walk the Tumon strip throughout the day, so the traffic in the village is bearable if you are patient.
Where luxury meets paradise.The shopping outlets are more high-end name brand retail stores. The Duty Free Shopping Outlet is home to many iconic brands and high ends fashion that attract many tourists every day, where you can find a list of brand names: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Coach, and more. The hotels in the village rate between three-star to five-star hotels. They are known worldwide for its level of class and luxury. There is a world-wide assortment of restaurants scattered all across the village!
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tumon, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Thursday 30th of November 2023 02:23 AM