You've missed soooo many opportunities to buy a beach front condo. Don't miss it again. There is just a limited supply of beach front properties on Guam and the prices are just not going to get cheaper. The beach is, quite literally, your backyard here. Relax, meditate, read at the balcony - you simply couldn't ask for a more profound setting. Or, take a stroll along the beach. Get some sand between your toes. Enjoy water sports in this calm, clear and shallow bay. Rack your water craft in the secured storage area. An in-house gym and a pool gives you ''indoor'' exercise activities. Stroll to Alupat Island across the bay. Share a bbq with a friend by the pavilion. A secured entry property with only 45 condos. And the sunsets are unbbeatable!
- MLS Number 20-2268
- Address 182 Trankilo Street 801, Agana Bay Condo-Tamuning, Tamuning, Guam 96913
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House For Sale
- Style Condominium
- Building/House #: 182
- Date Listed : July 09, 2020
- Days on Market : 104
- Street Name Trankilo
- Building Name Agana Bay Condo-Tamuning
- Apt/Unit # 801
- Village Tamuning
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 1533 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 8
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 10
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 1988
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone V1 - V30(OLD)
- Access Paved
- View: Beach Front
- SqFt Source of Info: Revenue & Tax
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Patio Patio/Balcony-Covered,Porch-Covered
- Fence Full,Gated
- Utilities Sewer/Septic,Trash Collection - Included,Water
- Appliances Dish Washer,Other Appliances,Refrigerator,Stack Washer/Dryer,Stove with Oven
- Elevators Passenger
- Laundry Laundry Closet
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Garage
- Backup Generator Partial
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Expenses Common Area Fee : $540
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,Exercise Room,Fire Sprinkler Sys.,Mail Delivery,Outside Bathroom,Pavillion/BBQ Area,Pool,Prof. Landscaping,Secured Entry,Security Guard,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tamuning!
Tamuning, the "downtown district" of Guam, is located in the central part of the island. The village is probably the most advanced village on Guam. Some may not even call it a village, but more of a city.
Tamuning is evenly close to both the AAFB and the NEX, with about a twenty minute drive each way. The traffic is steady throughout the day. Guam's main highway Marine Drive runs straight through the village. Because Marine Drive is so near in Tamuning, getting to places should not be a hassle.
There are many places to see and explore. The Guam Premiere Outlet in Tamuning is one of Guam's most popular shopping outlets that are filled with many retail stores. Its food court has a wide selection of cuisine for all your cravings. The Guam Premiere Outlet also has a movie theatre that always has the latest shows available for you and your family. Guam's very own Ross is located in the outlet as well. Down the road from GPO, the village is home to the world's largest KMART. For those who want to cool down from the island heat may want to stop by Guam's largest waterpark, the Onward Beach Resort & Waterpark; complete with a wave pool, a lazy river, Jacuzzi, slides, and a baby pool.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tamuning, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Friday 23rd of October 2020 01:21 AM