Great Condo at a Great priced in a Great location near downtown Hagatna and close access to Rte 1. This corner unit has just been completed with upgrades with all new stainless steel kitchen appliances. Great price for a starter condo. Make an appointment to see this today.
- MLS Number 20-3734
- Address 328 Chalan Machaute 2G, Agana Oceanview Condo-Maite, MongMong-Toto-Maite, Guam 96910
- Status UNAVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House For Sale
- Style Condominium
- Building/House #: 328
- Date Listed : November 02, 2020
- Days on Market : 81
- Street Name Chalan Machaute
- Building Name Agana Oceanview Condo-Maite
- Apt/Unit # 2G
- Village MongMong-Toto-Maite
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 1287 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 2
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 3
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1993
- Ownership Leasehold
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Mountain
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Fence Partial
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Appliances Dryer,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer
- Laundry Inside,Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed Cats,Dogs Under 20 lbs
- Parking # of Space Uncovered
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Expenses Common Area Fee : $352
- Other Mail Delivery,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the villages of MongMong-Toto-Maite!
The three villages of Mongmong-Toto-Maite compromise one municipality.
Located in central Guam, many residents consider the village to be very quiet and peaceful place to call home. Mongmong and Toto are generally rural, residential area. MongMong is the most populated of the three villages. Toto is known for its winding roads and wetlands. Maite is known for its majestic views of Guam's sunset just off its cliff.
Mongmong-Toto-Maite is seven minutes away from the US Naval Hospital in Agana Heights and also downtown Tamuning; For those who want to travel down south, like the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita, will take you twenty minutes to get there. Juan Q. San Miguel Elementary School and Harvest Christian Academy are the only two schools in the village. There are buses that serve those students who will attend other schools in other villages and DoDea. There are bus stops throughout the village for your convenience.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for MongMong-Toto-Maite, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Sunday 24th of January 2021 06:56 AM