This spacious one bedroom, and beautiful condominium in Asan is opportunity knocking! Now you can afford a grand view (when the grass is cut!) on an affordable budget. 11 neighboring units in the quaint village of Asan, overlooking the Sea. New kitchen cabinets and a granite counter top, Ceramic tiled floors throughout. Once owned, these units stay with their owners for a long time! Vista Mar is the best kept secret for so many reasons. See attached photos and video!
- MLS Number 20-2111
- Address Consolacion 10, Asan, Guam 96910
- Status UNAVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House For Sale
- Style Condominium
- Date Listed : June 29, 2020
- Days on Market : 200
- Street Name Consolacion
- Apt/Unit # 10
- Village Asan
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 577 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 1
- Bedroom(s) 1
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 1
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1973
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Ocean
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Expenses Common Area Fee : $159.5
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Asan-Maina!
Asan-Maina is located in the southern part of Guam. The area is quite large so it is commonly broken down into two portions the main village along the coast is Asan, and its neighboring community between Nimitz Hill and Agana Heights is called Maina.
This fairly modern-looking suburban village is pleasant. Its land sits partly on the hillside of Nimitz Hill and partly on the flat land below it, near the sea. Many houses are built on the hillside, and a very few near the sea.
The village is five minutes away from the US Naval Hospital in Agana Heights. To get to Navy Exchange in Santa Rita will take you nine minutes. If you want to travel to the central, downtown area of Tamuning, it would take you about ten minutes. There are no schools located in the village, but there are buses that do stop in the Asan-Maina. The buses serve all students who will be attending DoDea schools, public school, and private schools in other villages. Route 1, commonly referred to as Marine Drive, passes right on the side of Asan so it is fairly easy to get through the village.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Asan, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Saturday 16th of January 2021 09:00 PM