Just bring your bags and you're home! Modern renovations through out! Spacious kitchen and cozy floor plan. 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath, laundry inside with full sized washer and dryer, enclosed private patio. Convenient central location! Partially furnished, move in ready! In accordance with new guidelines, please remember to bring your MASK & GLOVES for entry. Ask your agent for details.
- MLS Number 20-2112
- Address Francisco Javier C7, Apugan Villa Condo-Hagatna Heights, Agana Heights, Guam 96910
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Condominium
- Date Listed : June 29, 2020
- Days on Market : 7
- Street Name Francisco Javier
- Building Name Apugan Villa Condo-Hagatna Heights
- Apt/Unit # C7
- Village Agana Heights
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 1152 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 1
- Bedroom(s) 2
- Bathroom(s) 3
- Stories 2
- Condition Excellent
- Year Built 1991
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: None
- SqFt Source of Info: REALTOR
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Patio Patio/Balcony-Uncovered
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Appliances Dryer,Refrigerator,Stove with Oven,Washer
- Air Conditioning # Central AC Units
- Laundry Inside,Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Agana Heights!
Agana Heights sits just above the capital city of Hagatna. Agana Heights is situated not too far away from most downtown areas on the island. It is home to Guam's top leaders and one navy base. The village is largely residential.
The US Naval Hospital is in Agana Heights. The base is situated on a cliff that overlooks that capital of Guam. The Department of Defense Education Activity's island wide high school, Guam High, is also located on the base. The high school is complete with its own gym, baseball field, pool, and track field. There are a few military housings offered on the base. For your convenience, there is also a gas station and mini shop for those who can access the base.
Down the road from Naval Hospital is the Governors House. The house is also situated on the side of the hill. The Office of Homeland Security/Civil Defense is also located next door to the Governors House. Beside the office of Homeland Security, is Fort Agueda. Fort Agueda is a historical park with an overlook area that outlooks the Philippine Sea and most of northern Guam. There are a few cannons that are still there today that date back to the late 1700s. Many sky watchers make their way to the lookout at night because it is dark; the lookout is a great place to lay back and watch the stars shoot across the night sky, or just enjoy the city lights down below.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Agana Heights, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Wednesday 8th of July 2020 08:11 AM