Updated, 1-bedroom apartment for rent at Oasis Apts in Barrigada. Unit comes with granite counter tops, 2 split a/c and 1 assigned parking stall. Building has coin-operated laundry room on the 1st floor. Power is sub metered and payable to the Landlord. Water is billed by GWA. Trash service included in the rent. No pets allowed. Maximum of 3 occupants including any kids.
- MLS Number 22-4163
- Address Kina (Oasis Apts) Court 301, Barrigada, Guam 96913
- Status TAKEN
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Apartment
- Date Listed : November 18, 2022
- Days on Market : 16
- Street Name Kina (Oasis Apts)
- Apt/Unit # 301
- Village Barrigada
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 510 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 3
- Bedroom(s) 1
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 3
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1976
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning R-2
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Patio Patio/Balcony-Covered
- Utilities Electricity:Billed, Sewer/Septic:Public Sewer, Trash Collection - Included, Water:Billed
- Appliances Refrigerator, Stove with Oven
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Pets Allowed No Pets Allowed
- Parking # of Space Uncovered
- Lease Details Section 8 Voucher Accepted : No
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Barrigada!
Barrigada is a crowd pleaser. Located in the central part of Guam, the village is largely residential, with a small portion for commercial land use. It is known for being one the most affluent neighborhoods on Guam, with homes that overlook the ocean and much of the island.
Being that Barrigada is central Guam, it can take you roughly twenty minutes to drive to either Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo or Navy Exchange in Santa Rita. It takes about ten minutes to get to downtown Tamuning or the Micronesian Mall in Dededo. Three of Guam's main routes run through the village, so it is easy for you to get around.
What you need may be right next door. For your convenience, Barrigada is home to the A.B. Won Pat Guam International Airport Authority, the primary regional facility in Micronesia and the US Post Office's Guam Main Facility. If you are the military, the Guam National Guard Readiness Facility is in the heart of Barrigada. It is complete with administrative offices, classrooms, secure storage areas for equipment and weapons, a gas station, and a shopping area. There are three public schools in the village for your child, and one private school. Bus stops are located around the area that serves a few of the Guam public schools that is in Barrigada, its surrounding villages, and DoDea.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Barrigada, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Monday 5th of December 2022 10:11 PM