2 bedroom 1 bath apartment in a 4-plex located along Marine Drive in Asan, minutes from Hagatna. Ceramic tile throughout. Includes stove, refrigerator and 3 split unit air conditioners. Washer and dryer connections on the balcony. Trash is included in the rent. Income must be sufficient to support the rent payments and must have good rental references. Strictly no pets allowed.
- MLS Number 20-3060
- Address 132 Marine Corp. Drive 3, Not in List, Asan, Guam 96910
- Status UNAVAILABLE
- Type Condo/Town House/Apartment For Rent
- Style Apartment
- Building/House #: 132
- Date Listed : September 06, 2020
- Days on Market : 48
- Street Name Marine Corp.
- Building Name Not in List
- Apt/Unit # 3
- Village Asan
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96910
- House Size 800 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 2
- Bedroom(s) 2
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 2
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1994
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: None
- SqFt Source of Info: Appraiser
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome Rental
- Construction Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Patio Porch-Covered
- Utilities Sewer/Septic,Trash Collection - Included
- Appliances Refrigerator,Stove
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Laundry Outside
- Pets Allowed No Pets Allowed
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Asan-Maina!
Asan-Maina is located in the southern part of Guam. The area is quite large so it is commonly broken down into two portions the main village along the coast is Asan, and its neighboring community between Nimitz Hill and Agana Heights is called Maina.
This fairly modern-looking suburban village is pleasant. Its land sits partly on the hillside of Nimitz Hill and partly on the flat land below it, near the sea. Many houses are built on the hillside, and a very few near the sea.
The village is five minutes away from the US Naval Hospital in Agana Heights. To get to Navy Exchange in Santa Rita will take you nine minutes. If you want to travel to the central, downtown area of Tamuning, it would take you about ten minutes. There are no schools located in the village, but there are buses that do stop in the Asan-Maina. The buses serve all students who will be attending DoDea schools, public school, and private schools in other villages. Route 1, commonly referred to as Marine Drive, passes right on the side of Asan so it is fairly easy to get through the village.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Asan, GU
- Condo/TH For Rent
- Homes For Rent
- Land/Lots For Rent
Map & Directions
Monday 26th of October 2020 05:09 AM