House need lots of TLC! This house is fronting Malojloj Highway and sitting on a huge parcel. Front side full concrete; an extension to the back side; concrete with tin roof. House to be sold ''as is'' where NO warranties express or implied. Grass over-grown and house NOT visible. When showing the back side of the house, be extra careful; tin roof cave-in.
- MLS Number 19-3908
- Address R4 Malojloj Highway, Inarajan, Guam 96915
- Status AVAILABLE
- Type Single Family For Sale
- Building/House #: R4
- Date Listed : September 26, 2019
- Days on Market : 191
- Street Name Malojloj Highway
- Village Inarajan
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96915
- House Size 1300 sq ft
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 1
- Condition Poor
- Year Built 1979
- Property Size 5142 sqm
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Single Family
- Construction Concrete,Semi-Concrete
- Roof Concrete,Metal
- Utilities Water-Metered
- Pets Allowed Contact Agent
- Parking Unassigned
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Inarajan!
Inarajan seems to be the untouched paradise. Definitely going into the village you will be automatically greeted by its past. Many remnants of the ancient Chamorro’s and Spanish explorers still remain. Its air and coastal waters are crisp with freshness.
Inarajan is not too far away. It is a little less than half an hour's drive away from both the Navy Exchange in Santa Rita, and the U.S. Naval Hospital in Agana. The driving time is also the same when traveling to Guam's downtown area, Tamuning. There is a middle school in the village, and for those whose children will be going elsewhere, there are bus stops around the village. Unfortunately, DoDea does not serve the Inarajan district. If your child will be attending DoDea, the nearest bus stop will be in Talofofo.
If you are one to relax and enjoy the island breeze, then look no further than Inarajan. Located by the waters, the ocean breeze in the wind is tranquil. There are many natural swimming holes in the village, which is popular among the locals. The land is lush with trees that bare mangoes, macadamia nuts, star apples, coconuts and more. Many fishermen or outdoor enthusiasts flock to its waters for a good catch. The view of the mountains is an eye catcher as you make your way through the hills.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Inarajan, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Sunday 5th of April 2020 08:13 PM