Here's your chance to own a piece of Tumon, Guam's most prestigious real estate. Have you seen the neighborhood here recently? An investor's dream - affordable and so rentable at such good return on your income. Ask your REALTOR how fast the values are growing here. Ask your REALTOR how well the rental incomes are doing. Tumon is always a sure thing for any investor - especially at this price! Certainly the most desirable of condos in this category - lots of parking, a swimming pool, great maintenance. Ground lease expires July 31, 2071 - plenty of years left to get your return on your investment. Selling only because owner has relocated from Guam.
- MLS Number 19-763
- Address 120 Rivera Lane 203, Tumon View Condo Phase II, Tumon, Guam 96913
- Status TAKEN
- Type Condo/Town House For Sale
- Style Condominium
- Building/House #: 120
- Date Listed : March 26, 2019
- Days on Market : 118
- Street Name Rivera
- Building Name Tumon View Condo Phase II
- Apt/Unit # 203
- Village Tumon
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 734 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 2
- Bedroom(s) 2
- Bathroom(s) 1
- Stories 3
- Condition Very Good
- Year Built 1974
- Ownership Leasehold
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- View: None
- SqFt Source of Info: Revenue & Tax
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Laundry Coin Operated,Laundry Room
- Parking Unassigned
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Other # of Ceiling Fans,Pool,Prof. Landscaping,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Tumon!
Tumon is the tourist district of Guam. Many hotels, restaurants, shopping districts, and clubs are located in the small village. There are also many apartments and a few residential areas in the village. The beaches of Tumon are the most famous beaches on the island. The serene views and buildings attract millions of visitors worldwide annually.
Tumon is in the central part of Guam. It is roughly twenty minutes away from both the Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo, and the U.S Naval Hospital on Guam. There are many pedestrians that walk the Tumon strip throughout the day, so the traffic in the village is bearable if you are patient.
Where luxury meets paradise.The shopping outlets are more high-end name brand retail stores. The Duty Free Shopping Outlet is home to many iconic brands and high ends fashion that attract many tourists every day, where you can find a list of brand names: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Coach, and more. The hotels in the village rate between three-star to five-star hotels. They are known worldwide for its level of class and luxury. There is a world-wide assortment of restaurants scattered all across the village!
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Tumon, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Wednesday 24th of July 2019 04:23 AM