The time is now, don't miss your opportunity to own a corner unit condo with tons of privacy, centrally location in the heart of Mangilao. This community offers well manicured common areas with children's playground, a pool, basketball rim and coin-op laundry. Walking distance to GW Highschool & Guam Community College and University of Guam, shopping, dining. A quick remodeling project and this unit will be ready for tenants in no time!
- MLS Number 21-4054
- Address Washington Drive 306A, University Gardens Condo, Mangilao, Guam 96913
- Status TAKEN
- Type Condo/Town House For Sale
- Style Condominium
- Date Listed : November 17, 2021
- Days on Market : 15
- Street Name Washington Drive
- Building Name University Gardens Condo
- Apt/Unit # 306A
- Village Mangilao
- State/Province GU
- Postal Code 96913
- House Size 900 sq ft
- Unit is on Floor # 3
- Bedroom(s) 2
- Bathroom(s) 2
- Stories 3
- Condition Fair
- Year Built 1979
- Ownership Fee Simple
- Flood Zone UNKNOWN
- Access Paved
- Zoning R-2
- View: Neighborhood
- SqFt Source of Info: Not in List
- Realtor.com Type: Residential - Condo or Townhome
- Construction Block Concrete
- Roof Concrete
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Fence Chain Link,Concrete,Partial
- Utilities Sewer/Septic
- Air Conditioning # Split AC Units
- Laundry Coin Operated
- Parking Unassigned
- Typhoon Shutters Accordion
- Expenses Common Area Fee : $215
- Other Pavillion/BBQ Area,Playground Area,Pool,Prof. Landscaping,Tennis Court/Basketball Court,
About the area
Hafa Adai! Welcome to the village of Mangilao
Mangilao is the capital for Guam's Education. The village is located in the central part of the island. It is mostly made up of residential houses and apartments. Though there are no shopping outlets, there are many businesses also located in the village. More than 6,000 people who are not from the village travel to Mangilao daily for work.
The village is a twenty minute, more or less, drive away from both the AAFB up north and NEX down south. Mangilao takes a lot of pride in their village and island. When you drive, you will notice a few walls along the main roads that are painted with bright beautiful masterpieces. Mangilao shows off their pride through the University's young talented artists that paint murals on the side of walls on the main highway.
Mangilao is home to two main collegiate schools on Guam. The University of Guam and the Guam Community College, and are both a five minute drive away from each other. Many who continue on to higher education from grad school attend the institutions; a few students are from the Micronesian Islands, such as Chuuk or Palau. Due to the schools and many homes, Mangilao is a mixing pot of diversity. This is great because you get to meet and experience the different types of culture that the Marianas have to show you.
- Search for a home online - Our website doesn't just have our rentals, it has all the rentals on the current Guam MLS. Search everything in one easy website.
- Schedule a tour of the homes - You pick, and we show you the homes you want to see. Email us, call us, or stop by!
- Select the home you like - We make negotiate to get the best deal, for the place you like.
- Easier - Why drive around and call every "For Rent" number you like. You can just look online, tell us what you want to see, and we drive you around to see the places YOU like including rentals with "For Rent" sign.
- Local Knowledge - A local rental agent can tell you about the area, current prices, trends, and help you figure out which home is right for you.
- Representation - Owners have listing agents representing their interests, by posting "For Rent" signs and listing on the internet. Don't you want somebody to represent you? We are renter agents. We look out for the your best interest.
- Free - Our services are free for renters, we get paid from the owner of the house YOU choose.
Market Statistics for Mangilao, GU
- Condo/TH For Sale
- Homes For Sale
- Land/Lots For Sale
Map & Directions
Friday 3rd of December 2021 05:43 PM